We are HONORED that you have chosen Bear Creek Log Cabins for your get-a-way
and vacation lodging. We have taken great measures and effort in creating
a unique place where you can experience staying in an authentic 1850's
log cabin. We are truly blessed and love sharing our dream with others.
We have met so many people through the years. It is our hope that you
have a relaxing and enjoyable visit here and want you to return year
Randy & Sandy Galloway (and Jacey too!)
CABIN RENTAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
A deposit is required to reserve dates in our cabins. Deposit amounts
are determined by the cabin rented and the number of nights you want
to stay. When you call to reserve a cabin, you will be asked, "How
many people will be staying? (adults, children and infants)" This
number depends on rent rate you are given. If more people decide to
come, after you have already given us a number, we need to know before
your arrival. Additional rent rate may apply and we also want to have
enough "stuff" in cabin for yall ! (for ex. towels, wash cloths,
etc) We do live on the premises and watch our cabins closely. So, that
being said, NO OUT-OF-CONTROL cabin parties allowed! But we do want
you to have a good time!
We know family related deaths, sickness, last minute unplanned events
or other real life issues out of anyone's control.
We are a "small" home based business, not a huge motel/hotel
chain or commercial cabin owners, so cancellations of any kind greatly
* IF YOU MUST CANCEL your reservations 2 weeks or more before scheduled
1) You may reschedule your visit (additional deposit may be required)
2) Cash refund - if you choose this option your deposit will be refunded
minus a $30 cancellation fee.
* IF YOU MUST CANCEL your reservations within 2 weeks of your scheduled
stay, the deposit will be forfeited UNLESS we are able to re-cover your
scheduled stays and then the above would apply to you also.
* IF YOU ARE A PART OF A GROUP/FAMILY that has 2 or more cabins rented
for the same dates then the cancellation policy is 28 DAYS before arrival
date. The same options are given if cancelled dates are covered.
* We do seem to have more cancellations for the month of December. If
you have dates reserved in December then the cancellation policy is
also 28 DAYS. The same options are given if cancelled dates are recovered.
* ALL CANCELLATIONS BUT BE DONE BY PHONE CALL ONLY - YOU MUST TALK TO
RANDY OR SANDY DIRECTLY, NO EMAILS OR MESSAGES WILL BE ACCEPTED AS CANCELLATION.
* Weather (good or bad) is out of all our control. Please check the
outlook if that has an affect on your stay. You can use zip code 35967
and go to weather.com for future weather conditions. NO REFUNDS OR DISCOUNTS
GIVEN DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS - WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE
FOR CANCELLED RESERVATIONS IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER.
* You can add nights, if available, but can not subtract nights reserved.
No refunds for early departures or less days than reserved.
* ALL cabins are smoke free. Smoking outside is fine. Please use the
furnised ashtrays and do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.
* We do allow SOME pets in SOME of our cabins for a pet fee. It is mandatory
that you inform us you wish to bring a pet upon the time reservations
are made. All pets must be pre-approved. Please make sure you keep your
pet in a carrier or kennel while you are away from your cabin. Unauthorized
occupancy of pets will result in immediate eviction and no refund will
* We can not guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning,
hot tubs, TV's, satellite receivers, or other appliances. Please report
any inoperative equipment to us immediately. We will make every reasonable
effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent
reductions will be made. As we all know "things" do occasionally
stop working, we hope this doesn't happen during your visit.
* Many different pests live and thrive in this area. Although we do
perform regular pest control on all of our cabins, we do not guarantee
them to be FREE of ALL pests. Should you experience a "pest control
issue" please contact us. We can not offer and compensation for
the presence of pests.
* Please place all the furniture back in the arrangement in which you
found it upon arrival. Do not disconnect and cables or plugs from the
television as this may interfere with its working ability. Bed lined
and bath towels are not "changed" during your stay and the
start-up set of soap, toilet tissue, paper towels and trash bags are
* Hot tubs have been cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival. Please
remember there ARE certain health risks that are associated with using
a hot tub. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes only and are not
designed to support person(s). DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS, THEY
WILL BREAK. Parents, please tell your children about the hot tubs and
covers before you arrive. When not using the hot tub, leave the cover
on so tub will stay warm and debris will stay out.
* Guests should understand they are soley responsible for any property
damage, accident, injury to any persons or loss sustained by any person,
including loss of money and items of personal property, arising out
of or in any way related to guests use of the premises or the itmes
of personal property provided by Bear Creek Log Cabins.